Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Paintings Featured at New Local Gift Shop




NOTE: IMAGES COURTESY OF "DOWN TO EARTH"'S FACEBOOK PAGE


My Paintings Featured at New Local, Eco-Friendly Gift Shop

I am pleased to announce a new business relationship with "Down To Earth" a local Eco-Friendly gift shop located at the Stone Cottage Gardens on Rt. 512 in Pen Argyl, PA.

I happened to find this store when visiting it with a friend of mine. The owner, Kate, along with her fiance, has put together a wonderful little store which is very quaint and inviting. Apparently a newly renovated building which used to be part of the original house which is on the property and is currently being used as an antique store, she proclaims her unique gifts and furnishings as "Eco-Friendly Indulgences for the Greener Good". It is a retail/gift shop specializing in eco-friendly products, including clothing, jewelery and unique hand crafted items.

"Down To Earth" is currently exhibiting three of my paintings, "Vase of Flowers", an Iris Giclee Print, "Waterlilies in Spring", an original acrylic on canvas, and "Summer Poppies", an original acrylic on canvas board. I believe my work fits in well with the garden-themed surrowndings of the property. I hope to display some of my other work there, including some of my fine art crafts possibly in the spring time.

The store's web site is http://www.DownToEarthLife.com
which is currently under construction, but will be up and running soon, according to Kate. It can also be found on Facebook, at

I suggest anyone loving antiques, and unique hand crafted items visit the store- it is just beautiful!; and I am proud and honored to be a part of it.